I feel lucky.

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
I feel lucky this month. After not having my AF after having my daughter and it finally coming after inducing it by provera. I think my system may have gone back to normal.

I use the ovulation microscope and your only suppose to see ferns when your about to ovulate. And if you see ferns all the time I've read it's because you have a hormonal imbalance. And I was seeing them everyday. And I was checking my cervix and it was always high! and my opks always have a dark not line not positive but almost positive.

But now.. I see no ferns on my ovulation microscope for the past few days which is good! And when I start seeing them closer to ovulation time thats even a better sign! And my cervix was very low! I didn't even know my cervix was that high before! And I didn't know it could get this low! And my opks have a VERY faint 2nd line that's barly anything at all.

So I think my system is going back to normal! And if in a few days I get ovulation signs I'm pretty sure that would mean I'm back to normal for sure!

Now lets hope I don't jinks this now and not get my af for months again! Unless I'm pregnant of course :D

Good luck and God bless you hunny I send you hugs and love@!!!

Awesome! So glad to hear things are balancing out - :dust: to you!!!!

Yay!! Good luck hun, sending tons and tons and TONS of baby dust your way!! :) :) :)

Thanks ladies!! I'm super excited!! I never thought I would say I want to see a for sure negative on an opk or no ferning and no ovulation signs! I guess when I'm getting them almost all the time and non stop means something is wrong! But now I hope this has restarted my system and said hey stop trying to ovulate and lets just start over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->