I feel nothing!

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I got my + hpt(s) on Tuesday so I'm about 4 weeks and 2 days. Going to the dr next Tuesday basically to confirm as I'm sure it's too early for scans and things. I had implantation bleeding (some brown spotting) 2 days before my expected period. Since then, very mild, practically nonexistent cramps, no BB soreness, no nausea. I do think I've been peeing more, hungry more often, appetite is weird as I'm hungry but can't decide what I want, and I'm a little gassier than usual. Last night and tonight I have been having a hard time staying asleep...I wake up around 1 to pee and need a snack and then can't sleep for hours. I stopped my allergy meds so I'm a sneezing and stuffy mess too.

So, because I don't feel pregnant necessarily, I'm worried something is wrong?

I'm 6+2 and I feel exactly the same. Had I not done a pregnancy test I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. I am a terrible worrier! I'm longing to see my midwife and my first scan isn't until atleast another 6weeks, it's an awfully anxious time.

X

I am also 4+2. I don't feel any different. I am going the Gp tomorrow. I have a bug at the moment I hope the baba is ok.bad dose! :nope:

Glad I'm not alone! When I couldn't sleep last night (god I hope that gets better...), I googled "no symptoms at 4 weeks" and saw tons of people posting similar things. Plus an article that said most people may not even know they are pregnant at this point so it makes sense we aren't feeling anything major. Tons said around 6 weeks, is when the big ones hot them, like the nausea and fatigue. I go to dr next week but I think I'll be testing every day until then lol.

Hi I would love it if someone has am idea or been through the same thing, I have a seven year old daughter and have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 years. I went for a early scan 1st scan revealed a york sack and fetal pole measured 3mm which I think I was 4 weeks pregnant now I I think im 6 weeks and doctors say im 9 weeks! So I have a york sack and baby only measures 5.09mm but can't find a heart beat I have another scan on Tuesday but they have told me it doesn't look good and I might start miscarry within the week. Im just so confused im just so sick of crying could they be wrong?? Please help

Hi I would love it if someone has am idea or been through the same thing, I have a seven year old daughter and have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 years. I went for a early scan 1st scan revealed a york sack and fetal pole measured 3mm which I think I was 4 weeks pregnant now I I think im 6 weeks and doctors say im 9 weeks! So I have a york sack and baby only measures 5.09mm but can't find a heart beat I have another scan on Tuesday but they have told me it doesn't look good and I might start miscarry within the week. Im just so confused im just so sick of crying could they be wrong?? Please help

So sorry! I wish I could help but this is my first and I am clueless about what's going on and what dr visits entail. Hope everything works out for you :flower:

I'm 4 weeks and two days! My nipples are a little sore but that's about it! Hoping everything is okay with my peanut! First ultrasound feb 5th! I'll be 7 weeks and 1 day.

It is normal to not feel any different so early on, I still don't feel pregnant :haha:
Usually sickness starts at 6+ weeks, that's if you get that symptom, some don't!
With my 1st pregnancy I just had 2 weeks of constant nausea from about 6+4, this time I have felt off in the evenings but put that down to my prenatal vits. I haven't had sore boobs, not even the dizzy spells like last pregnancy.
I have a Doppler and found baby's heartbeat at 7+2! Super early! I listen every couple of days or so, and everything seems fine, please try not to worry unless there is something that would cause concern, bleeding etc.. I know it is so much easier said than done.
H+H 9 months to you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->