I feel officially preggo now!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by loopdido, Apr 17, 2009.

1. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

Yesterday I was soooooooooooooooo tired :sleep: when I got in from work I couldn't even talk to DH or play with DS. I had felt sick all day.....and this morning my cat was rubbing himself all over my belly like never before!:rofl:

Oh and my (.)(.) have suddenly started hurting more and my nips are darker!

I'm 5 weeks today and must have just gotten a mad rise in hormones recently!:happydance:

Off on holiday tomorrow and still have not done hardly anything towards packing :dohh: if someone told me I couldn't go tomorrow I don't even think I'd be upset :blush:

2. catty_smith

catty_smith Well-Known Member

It just makes you wonder how some women don't even realise they're pregnant for months!! I'm like you I just seem to get every possible pregnancy symptom going from the start.

Enjoy your holiday though, just dictate OH with the packing!!

3. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

I would, but he has chronic fatigue syndrome - so just as bad as me! lol. what a pair!

4. miss charlie

miss charlie 1st timester

I'm one of those, looking at dates I should be 5 weeks and not a sausage except no :witch: and those 2 lovely lines on the HPT!

5. third time

third time Well-Known Member

I know, I didn't really have symptoms that early on, only sleepiness, but that's nothing unusual, and my sore boobs didn't start until about 6-7weeks xx

6. bumpyontheway

bumpyontheway Active Member

What we like girlies.... Dont wish for symptoms... Thats what I did & I feel like crap now.... Lucky I had this week booked off work, but all Ive done is sleep, I feel so lazy. Every morning I nearly pass out, Ive put this down to being hungry & lack of energy! Im only 7 weeks pregnant to.... !! ah

7. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

i had loads of symptoms even before i tested i was sure it would be a bfp! xx