I feel officially preggo now!

loopdido

Mum to 2
Reaction score
Yesterday I was soooooooooooooooo tired :sleep: when I got in from work I couldn't even talk to DH or play with DS. I had felt sick all day.....and this morning my cat was rubbing himself all over my belly like never before!:rofl:

Oh and my (.)(.) have suddenly started hurting more and my nips are darker!

I'm 5 weeks today and must have just gotten a mad rise in hormones recently!:happydance:

Off on holiday tomorrow and still have not done hardly anything towards packing :dohh: if someone told me I couldn't go tomorrow I don't even think I'd be upset :blush:

It just makes you wonder how some women don't even realise they're pregnant for months!! I'm like you I just seem to get every possible pregnancy symptom going from the start.

Enjoy your holiday though, just dictate OH with the packing!!

I would, but he has chronic fatigue syndrome - so just as bad as me! lol. what a pair!

It just makes you wonder how some women don't even realise they're pregnant for months!! I'm like you I just seem to get every possible pregnancy symptom going from the start.

I'm one of those, looking at dates I should be 5 weeks and not a sausage except no :witch: and those 2 lovely lines on the HPT!

I know, I didn't really have symptoms that early on, only sleepiness, but that's nothing unusual, and my sore boobs didn't start until about 6-7weeks xx

What we like girlies.... Dont wish for symptoms... Thats what I did & I feel like crap now.... Lucky I had this week booked off work, but all Ive done is sleep, I feel so lazy. Every morning I nearly pass out, Ive put this down to being hungry & lack of energy! Im only 7 weeks pregnant to.... !! ah

i had loads of symptoms even before i tested i was sure it would be a bfp! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->