I feel pregnant, but keep getting BFNs

MamaMathison

Reaction score
I have started to have symptoms since early last week....bloating, nausea and headaches to start. DH and I did the BD on Feb 5th and AF last appeared Jan. 27th. My cycles are usually 33 days, give or take a day or two. Last Friday I had brown CM for a few days and it stopped and my CM has been between creamy and EW with a slight yellow tinge and there is a lot! Mostly when I wipe. More recently I've been getting VERY dizzy/light headed, to the point that I feel like I'm gonna fall over. I had the same when I was pregnant with my DD. I have taken 2 HPTs, one on Monday and one yesterday, both with a BFN. Could it be too soon to get a + or could I just be getting my hopes up? :shrug:

me too :/ not had a proper af since before baby, went on pill nov and stopped taking it early jan but not had bleeding since then. Done bd a few times but he pulled out. Feeling MAJORLY dizzy on and off, had what I thought might be implantation bleeding (the tiniest little bit) on sunday, no af still...I just feel preg! but BFN :( let me know how it goes! :flower:

Hi, i am certain i am pg, extremely tired, nausea, dizzy. AF not due for another 4/5 days and just done first response test which was BFN. Hopefully BFN's all round in the very near future!

Sorry BFP's.....another symptom....brain not working!!!!!!!

m0mmy I feel the exact same way you do! AF was due today and still hasn't shown her ugly face and I always get cramping in my thigh right before she appears and so far nothing. Tested this morning and got a BFN, hoping I'm not out yet! Keep me posted on when you test!

Hi ladies, i've just joined b&b My name is Amanda. My DH and i have been TTC for 2 months now and we did the BD a few days before and on the night before my Ov. day. My AF was due 27/28 Feb so im a few days late now. I too have been having the slightest very light brown discharge today and keep expecting for AF to arrive but still nothing. Did a HPT today but got BFN. I think a little brown discharge is normal in early pregnancy isn't it? Anyways, i'm getting a little anxious and excited. I feel like i'm pregs, been sooo tired lately and nauseous and headaches too. I guess i should just wait a few more days and try a HPT again then, that's IF the lovely AF doesn't arrive in the meantime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->