I feel privileged to post this!!

Anjali

Reaction score
We got our BFP! I'm shocked and reluctant to believe it! We just got this this morning, I thought for sure we were out when my temperature dipped this morning!

https://i.imgur.com/qIXyYzV.jpg

I still can't believe it. It's been so long and we've tried so hard, and it's been a rough time emotionally to say the least. I really, really can't believe this, we both cried.

It's actually my husband's birthday on Friday. So what happened was he took the dogs out this morning as I was just waking up. I peed on a stick since my period is due and my temps have been up, but I thought I was out because my temp dipped this morning. I went to put some pants on and in less than a minute came back to look at the stick and there were two very visible lines!!! I was in so much shock and disbelief. I paced around the kitchen crying waiting for him to get back and that was probably the longest 5 minutes of my life. When he got back I walked out there with the stick behind my back and said "Happy early birthday!" He just falls to the floor in disbelief.

One of my good friends also found out she's pregnant last month, so we will be experiencing this together!

I'm hoping it sticks! Pinch me I'm dreaming! :cry::dohh:

Awww congrats happy healthy nine months we are
On our eighth month trying still no luck I hope
This month I was so emotional today I burst into
Tears talking to my hubby about when we will get
Our bfp

Congrats hun. What an amazing birthday present.:happydance:

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Our bfp

Thank you!

Trust me, I know how you feel. We've been trying for about a year and a half. I thought we would get pregnant super fast but it just didn't happen that way. Take it one month at a time. It's not an easy thing to go through but find other things to focus on so that this is still a priority but not a main one so that you don't drive yourself crazy. Don't ever lose hope!

What really helped me I think was the natural HCG drops and natural progesterone cream and royal jelly, all of which I got from my Naturopath and all of which make you super fertile.

You will have your day! :hugs:

Thank you so much everyone! :flower: It means a lot. I know I haven't been trying as long as maybe some of you but it's been a really rough road emotionally and I really appreciate all the good wishes and all the congrats.

Baby dust to you! :hugs: :kiss:

Omg this is amazing :) Great news! We are hoping to get pg soon again.. On what days did you use the progesterone cream and what dose? I'm trying this for the first time this month in the hope that it stops the insane spotting I've been experiencing the last several cycles *sniff*

Thanks Anjali I hope it happen's soon are you Indian?

Our bfp

Thank you!

Trust me, I know how you feel. We've been trying for about a year and a half. I thought we would get pregnant super fast but it just didn't happen that way. Take it one month at a time. It's not an easy thing to go through but find other things to focus on so that this is still a priority but not a main one so that you don't drive yourself crazy. Don't ever lose hope!

What really helped me I think was the natural HCG drops and natural progesterone cream and royal jelly, all of which I got from my Naturopath and all of which make you super fertile.

Omg this is amazing :) Great news! We are hoping to get pg soon again.. On what days did you use the progesterone cream and what dose? I'm trying this for the first time this month in the hope that it stops the insane spotting I've been experiencing the last several cycles *sniff*

My ND instructed me to use it from day 8 to about day 20 of my cycle (for a 26-28 day cycle) twice daily, a two finger scoop. And he said it was important to switch up where you put it, because it stops working when it becomes concentrated in one area. He told me to switch up between the sides of my neck, tops of the hands, wrists, tops of the feet, and lower back (base of spine). Do you know why you spot? I had to get my hormones checked out because I wasn't getting pregnant and it seemed that I had a small infection in my thyroid that was making my hormones a bit imbalanced. The MD didn't catch that but my ND did. Once I took an herb to get rid of the infection and did the HCG and progesterone, I got pregnant. But unfortunately most women have hormone imbalances so if your cycles are wonky, it's likely hormone related. The good news is, that's fixable.

Thank you so much, it's so unreal. :flower:

Thanks Anjali I hope it happen's soon are you Indian?

Our bfp

Thank you!

I'm not Indian, what an odd question lol :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->