I feel rubbish

izzlesnizzle

Reaction score
The symptoms have started this week and I feel sick all the time. Its worse first thing in the morning, then it eases off a bit but its always there in the background then it hits full force again in the evenings and im on the verge of being sick with strong feelings of nausea. The tiredness is really full on too and it takes me so long to get going in the morning and by 5pm im shattered and just want to crawl into bed. I have to get going because I have a 2 year old and need to get her out and about and see to all her needs. Her tantrums are pretty crazy and she has several a day and a lot of whinging and whining inbetween. She had a full on hissy fit in the supermarket today and was screaming at the top of her lungs "get out now!" because she wanted out of her buggy and to go on this little musical ride but someone was on it and I didn't have time to wait so she screamed the place down. Everyone was looking at us and I was on the verge of throwing up and felt drained beyond belief. I just pushed the buggy with this howling child out of the door and just wanted to cry! I just don't know how im going to get through the next 8 mths and feel a bit in despair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->