I feel sick!

L

lepaskilf

I've just read the thread with the article about Huntleys friend who gave the alibi.

In the article was a mention of Mary Bell. I didn't know who she was, so googled her and read about her on Wiki. What a horrible child!

But then at the bottom I saw a link about the James Bulger murder. I lived in Walton, Liverpool when this murder took place. I was 11 at the time and remember visiting his grave in the local cemetry, but I've never properly read about it until now!!!...... Why did my curiosity get the better of me!! I feel so sick now, and so sad! I just want to run away from work and go pick my LO up from nursery and give him a huge hug!!! :cry:

I felt the same way when I read about what happened to him :( Not a nice read.

Im gonna read about Mary Bell - Ive heard of her but dont no the story...

Its horrible to read things like the Jamie Bulger murder...Hope your ok :hugs:

It's just soo horrible! And the fact that sooo many people stopped them when they were walking with him! Poor poor little boy :cry:

Ye, just read about Mary Bell - Horrid :nope:

Its no excuse but she sounded like she had a pretty crap start in life, sometimes this outcome is inevitable.

I've just been thinking about James Bulger in my lunch and started crying!.... Poor boy :cry:

:cry:

Those kinds of stories really affect me...

They really effect me too! Esp now I have a 2 year old. Who I just want to wrap in cotton wool! :(

I have just been on to the rememberjames website, which is a charity that helps children who are victims of bullying and crime have time away on a holiday.

I have just requested to be a volunteer as I am an outdoor instructor by trade and this whole story just breaks my heart! Whenever I see a pic of James I just start crying!!

I hope they consider me, I'd love to do more to help them x

I remember when that happened to James Bulger and it was so upsetting. His mother Denise still comes on the local radio now and then and it's so sad to think of what she must have gone through at the time and what her and her family must still be going through now. That poor little boy. xxx

I just read about Mary Bell. Shocking! But she did have a horrific child hood :( Doesnt excuse it but may explain it. Her own Mother tried killing her a few times :(
Im more concerned to hear she has a child now! :nope: Surely she cant be allowed to keep it!

I just read about Mary Bell. Shocking! But she did have a horrific child hood :( Doesnt excuse it but may explain it. Her own Mother tried killing her a few times :(
Im more concerned to hear she has a child now! :nope: Surely she cant be allowed to keep it!

Mary Bell had her daughter in 1984,she is also a grandmother now :nope:xx

I remember a documentry about Mary Bell.

She got a brand new identity too.

V xx

It's so awful that these monsters get a new identity, but then again we'd all prbably be in prison murder if we knew where they were!.......... I know I would if I came across Venables & Thompson!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->