• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel small

T

turbo_mom

I'm getting so impatient about starting to look pregnant!!!
I'm almost 5 months and I hardly look pregnant. I just have this little round bit that looks like chub.. I see all these other women who are as far along as I am and they are already round and look pregnant. I don't know if it's because I haven't gained much weight or I have a small baby. When should I REALLY start to show? The only way u can really see anything is when I wear a tight shirt. My OH says that it's because my boobs are too big LOL damn I realy need to get a picture up.... My doctor says that im perfectly normal and that im not too small. But everyone else is saying that I am and that I need to gain more weight.. Im just getting impatient:hissy:

I find i don't think its obvious until I take pics lol

Its your first bub too and they say you will carry smaller - not sure how true it is for other women though.

Post a piccie of your bump?

i was very small on my first compared to now, i think it matters alot what size you are to start with too.

I was a size 12 when i had my first, i grew to 45 inches round at full time, which to me now seems tiny coz im already 50 inches round with this one! lol

x

lol, my husband said the same thing, the big boobs make the bump look smaller, it's only recently that my bump sticks out more than the boobs.
Don't worry, you'll start really showing soon and you'll wonder why you worried.

I only just started to show at 16 weeks, Its only the last 3-4 weeks that ive even been in maternity jeans etc. I wouldnt worry hunni. Im sure its just fine xx

I didn't start showing until I was about 5mths and not long after that I blew out like a balloon and started retaining my fluid. I looked like a beach ball on legs.

Enjoy it while you can , lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->