I feel so bad! :(

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
So when we decided to try for a baby I called my sister in law and told her the great news.. She then told us that her and my brother had decided to try for their second too. It was so funny and we were so excited!! Anyway I got pregnant first cycle and she got pregnant 3 weeks after me so we are very close together she's 11 weeks today and I'm 13.
Anyway when I was 6 weeks pregnant I had a week of bleeding and I was truly heart broken and thought I was losing my baby. She was so kind and the day I had my scan that showed me my perfect healthy baby she found out she was pregnant! It was perfect! Anyway everything has been fine since I've just had my 12 week scan and baby was perfect and she's waiting for hers.. On Friday I got a call from her, she was bleeding! And it was pretty heavy. The blood is red but not got any heavier over the last 2 days. She's got a scan booked with the epu on Tuesday and now I'm terrified something has happened! I know I shouldn't but I feel guilty that my baby is fine. I just so badly want everything to be ok for her!!! I want our babies to grow up together and I'm so scared that on Tuesday that is going to be taken away from us. I'm sorry for such a long post I just needed to get it out. Xx

sounds like you've both had a stressful first Tri! I hope all is ok for your SIL and you get your healthy babies :hugs: my SIL had very heavy bleeding in her last pregnancy, she was convinced she was losing the baby but she went for a scan and he was absOlutely fine - he's now a healthy 8 month old. Hopefully it's something similarly strange but harmless for your SIL

Best wishes to her! I hope the bleeding eases off soon.

All the best to your sister in law! First trimester can be such a stressful time and somehow doubly so when you're pregnant with a friend or family member. I was pregnant with my best friend for our first babies and remember feeling every scare like it was my own. Hope things turn out well for both of you!

I hope it turns out okay for her ! That would be so hard :(

Poor thing, and poor you, can i just say i seem to bleed a LOT in first tri, and everything has been ok xxx

Thank you for all you kind words! Il update you tomorrow when she's had her scan. Xxx

Just wanted to update you. She had her scan today and it wasn't good. The baby had only grown to 6 weeks. They are hoping she passes it on her own. Thank you again for all your kind words xxxx

Just wanted to update you. She had her scan today and it wasn't good. The baby had only grown to 6 weeks. They are hoping she passes it on her own. Thank you again for all your kind words xxxx

Oh no i am sorry xxx :cry:

I'm sorry it went badly. I've been the one who was pregnant with a close friend and had a miscarriage. It sucks. But it also gets easier with time. In my case, I got pregnant again quickly and my friends' baby and mine will be 4 months apart. I don't know if it gives you some small consolation or not, but I've never felt anything but joy that her pregnancy was going well. In fact it made my loss easier to deal with in a way, because the world was not all bad. Maybe send/bring her a bunch of flowers and let her know that you're there, if she wants.

I'm sorry I understand what your going through.my cousin and I were due on the same day and it was her first baby. I just found out last week that she went into preterm labor and her baby was born with a missing palette and he died being transferred via helicopter because they couldn't tube him. It's so horrible i feel so guilty because I have two healthy baby's and she just wanted her first. I'm dreading the due date because our family's will be all celebrating and I know the guilt will creep back. i do hope things get better for your sister in law.

This is so hard. I'm very sorry to hear that she got bad news at her ultrasound. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Just be a comfort to her for now. I've been the one who's miscarried many times and it hurts but always hurt worse when no one acknowledged.

I am so sorry to hear that. :(

I was just about to add that I too suffered with first tri bleeding, how awful for her :(

Thank you for all the kind words ladies. It is really hard for her and for me. This is her second loss now. Hopefully next time will be much better for her. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->