I feel so depressed today.....

hellotasha

Loves Her Baby Girl. X
Reaction score
Everyone around me has just pissed me off including OH, i just feel like packing up some stuff & going away for a few days i really do.
Last night & this morning all i did was cry.
My mum annoyed me last week so i walked out of her house & haven't been back & OH annoyed me last night & he ended up going to stay with a family member. I really do just feel like going

:hugs:Hope you start feeling better soon xxx
Go and buy your self a chocolate bar, it works for me, lol.

Ah keep your chin up. I dont know about you but I am definately more sensitive whilst pregnant. You shoul go and treat yourself to something and have a bit of time on your own to get your head straight, and if people are really pissing you off then its best to tell them so and why, they need to look after you at the moment. xxx

Aww hun i get like this sometimes too go and do some shopping it always helps!!

I'm sorry that you are feeling so down. It's horrible to feel so low. Just think about your little girl, perhaps you could give yourself a bit of pampering. A nice bath, face mask and your favourite magazine. I hope you feel better soon. XXX

I'm at loggerheads with everyone too hun! Everyone just seems to be pissing me off!! :(

Have a nice long soak in the bath honey x and relax! x

Aww big hugs, just as well you have us B&B girls to be here for you, i've felt like this a few times in pregnancy like i've wanted to run away from everything if there was a spaceship around i would have been on it lol hope u feel better soon. xx

thanks everyone i do feel a bit better now ive ate loads of ice cream & kept myself busy now im relaxing on the sofa with the laptop xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->