I feel so happy today!!

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
I've been so paranoid about chemical pregnancies and I know I'm not out of the woods yet because I'm only just over 4 weeks pregnant but I did a test this evening (so not even FMU) and it came up with such a strong line. I'm hoping this is a good sign. I've done loads of other ones and they've come up with pink lines but this line is almost red it's so dark (it's almost the same colour as the control line). I'm taking this to be a good sign of my baby growing. Fingers crossed it is :happydance:

Hi

Congrats. I know how you feel. I have posted my :bfp: today and am very cautious as I have had 2 mmc in the last 3 months so I am testing every day too hoping to see the line get darker.

Have you noticed it getting darker each day?

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

:hug:

That's great!

When I first got my BFP, I tested every day for about two weeks afterwards to check the line...

That's great!

When I first got my BFP, I tested every day for about two weeks afterwards to check the line...

Thanks for this. It's good to know there are others just as cautious as me.

:hug:

Well I have been testing every day, except I didn't test yesterday or the day before. But up until then, the lines were all pretty similar. They were getting darker but not that noticeably but this is so dark, there's no mistaking it for a positive line.

I can't stop looking at it. I knew I was pregnant anyway because my period is about 4 days late, I've had a BFP on a CB digi and countless lines on ICs and my boobs hurt which they never ever ever do. But I just feel happy that my HCG levels are obviously stronger. Well I hope that's what it means anyway. Good luck to you and your pregnancies, especiall you CamoQueen. Not long till your little one will be here. How exciting!!

That's good news Susan_1981. I was like that, stressing over chemical pregnancy, but the last test I did at 5 weeks the pregnant line was darker than the control line! I was sooooo relieved! x

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did the same actually... I tested every couple of days and it kept getting darker, I was so happy and hoping it was a good sign ;):cloud9::happydance:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"