I feel so sad

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey everyone

well heres the story, i really had high hopes, this is our 1st month TTC but 2day my AF showed, i really thought i was pregant, and now i feel really low about it all, i feel likes its never going 2 happen and i know its only been a month and i need 2 give it more time but i feel so stupid. My DB has been so good he was like we need to give it more time and it will happen when it happens and i know he is right but it is so hard to hear,

we aready have one child but its not mine he has a 6yr old but i see him as mine, sadly his mum passed away a few yrs ago now and i've been with him just over a yr, but my b.f was telling me about when she got pregant and how unplaned it was and that it will happen when it happens but that just made me feel worse like he was compareing me to her, then i got in a mood and said that doesnt help it just makes me feel worse, them i walked off then i realized that was really mean of me and said sorry, but can you see how i could of taken it that way i dont want to be compared to his x and i know that wasnt what he was doing but i took it the wrong way,

any way long story short i'm sad and mood

i know what you mean hun my other half already has a boy and a girl from a previous relationship and his ex fell pregnant straight away after stopping birth control and when we were talking bout ttc he said to me dont worry i have super spunk :rofl::rofl: and it will happen straight away but it hasnt this is our 2nd month ttc he doesnt keep comparing me to his ex but i can tell what he is thinking . every weekend his kids come round and stay and its so hard dont get me wrong i love his kids to pieces but i feel he is rubbing my nose in it at times and he doesnt understand how hard it is which pisses me off to be honest. i just hope it happens soon.

Awwww i'm so glad someone feels the same as me, i mean he never has compared me 2 her, i think because i'm on i took it the wrong way,

i know how you feel its really hard sometime isnt it?

It must be hard :hugs: I can see what your OH was saying but I can see how you'd have taken it too at first ... lil boy sounds very lucky to have you but your also human and the want to feel baby inside of you is perectly natural doesn't mean you will love or see this lil boy any less than you have done before TTC.

1 month is a short time trying - try not to let it rule you at the same time. Wil happen (repeat it over an over) theres nothing saying it won't and that time will come in much faster if you let it, enjoy it,enjoy the family you have now ... soon there will be another addition.

Men can't say anything right when your TTC btw lol ;)

Good luck

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"