i feel so shattered & worn out

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
& its all got to me , jack is usually pretty good but for the last 3 or 4 nights he has played up when he has his 10ish feed it can take him anything up to 3 hrs to get him off to sleep ive tried winding him rocking him checking nappy nothing seems to work when i put him in his basket he constantly moans & his eyes are wide open but when he wakes for his 4ish feed he goes in his basket without a problem & goes to sleep ive come down stairs tonight because ive tried for 2 hrs to get him asleep , i dread going to bed each night now , its all got on top of me now that the last 3 or 4 nights when he won,t settle its made me :cry:, i just don,t know what else to do , :help:violet xx

thanks alexas mum , i just hope it gets better , once he asleep he is great its just that 10ish feed , he had his last feed at 3.30 am & its now 10.10 am & he is still fast asleep . violet xx

awww no huge hugs to you - I really hope that you feel better soon.

:hug:

aw i now how it feels ive felt like that sooo many times but you get through it and before you know it time will have gone so quickly and he will be alot better xxx

maybe its colic hun morgan is the same atm..im finding the 10 pm feed the hardest atm...!! morganbrings his legs up high which made me think of colic...NIGHTMARE hope it works out 4 u soon x

Hey Violet your not on your own.... it takes me between 1-3 hrs to settle Rihanna on a night but when she wakes around 4am she is back to sleep til 9am then down again till 11am ! lol xxxx

Don't cry hun there are many more worse than us xx

:hugs:
When they're this young it changes daily! Just hang in there hun!

I know how you feel but just take each day as it comes. I went through a stage of dreading nighttimes too. As soon as 8pm came around, I'd be thinking of the hellish night ahead. Try and get some sleep in the day. I find this gives me the energy reserves I need to tackle the nights. Last night, Poppy was awake from 3 until 6.30 crying the whole time. It really is tough but try to remember that it won't go on forever and she is not going to come to any harm if she is crying as long as she is warm, fed, clean bum, etc. xx

jack slept alot better last night only took about 15 - 20 mins to drop up but what i did i left the light on untill he feel asleep im not sure if that he dosen,t like the dark or it was just a considence . violet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->