I feel SO sick

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I feel like im gonna vomit any minuite! I cant be sick! Ive lasted 39 weeks...

been the last few nights ive felt really really sicky, but its passed. Tonights definately the worst, had to be the night i had curry! (its not heartburn) I really cant be sick! Its right in my throught tho!:cry:

id say ur baby is coming!! My best friend text me to say she felt sick, two days later she text again to say she'd had her baby!! xxx

:hugs:

As i said earlier, i was sick on Sunday but ended up in hospital and have been feeling sick ever since but still nothing for me!

Hope your LO comes soon :hugs:

oh dear, I hope you feel better soon, get some rest. and good luck.

Hope it is her, hope its the sweep working. Had backache since the sweep aswell and irregular tightenings but no idea if theyr BH ot not!!

gonna try sleep, really dont wanna be sick!

♫ your havin a baby ♫ your havin a baby ♫

hehehe so many small niggles going on it has to happen soon hun :)

Oooh, i hope so too, i've been feeling exactly the same. The last few nights Hubby's had to have a bucket by the bed for me, 'cause i can't run that quick to the bathroom !!!:wacko::dohh:

ooo sounds like Ava might be on her way, I just have a feeling! Sickness is very common when your just about to go into labour babe! x

Even though the sickly feeling is horrible am sure none of us want to be sick, i personally find once its up i feel miles better. :)

I woke up feeling sick yesterday and today, still feel sick now after eating! I thought i was well and truely over the sickness thing! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->