I finally did it

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
I'm sick of it, so i blocked Harley's dad. On myspace, IM, everything. The only way he can get ahold of me now is through phone. And I can just ignore his calls. But he acts like I'm lucky he talks to me and attepmts to see her, and that he's the one being generous. Well HE'S NOT! And it ends today, when he does call, because he will, because he's pissed off at me for blocking him, i'm going to tell him not to fuckin bother, we don't need him and never will. I'm doing just fine without him and so is she. He is such a manipulative little shit head I'm ready, i'm finally ready to let him go, before I was so bothered by it, but not anymore, I have finally found myself ready. And so this is it. I gave him a second chance and he blew it! That son of a bitch can go burn in hell for all I care. Harley doesn't need him. Hell she's almost 2 months old and he has only seen her 4 times since she was born. So he can kiss my ass. I done trying to be nice to him and make things work so he can see her, he's been taking advantage of my kindness. SO thats it. I'm finally ready and I finally did it. I cut him out of her life and mine.
In case your wondering how legally I can do that?
He isn't on her birth certificate, therefore he has no legal rights to her. And she has my last name. When I was pregnant I purposely decided to do it that way because I was so mad and bitter towards him, I knew someday I would get him for the hell he put me through, and now I finally can do it!!!

Hope everything turns out for the best.

Hope your both happier and things turn out well from now on :)

Thanks I'm a ton happier. And the thing is, my best friend in the whole world. Like he's the greatest guy ever, this is a guy who doesn't care about my weight or anything, he's madly in love with me. We dated all through high school, and he actually asked me to marry him, but I turned him down because at the time I was only 16. But we broke up when I moved to another state, and recently started talking about him, and he is still madly in love with me, and wants to get married. He told me he wants to adopt Harley, because nothing would make him happier then to spend the rest of his life with me, and raising Harley as his own.
i know I complained for a while about my depression because of my loneliness at night, well when I started talking to him again he told me that anytime i need someone to talk to, call him. So everynight i've been calling him when Harley's up, and he'll stay on the phone till I fall asleep. He's the sweetest guy ever, in fact even last night I woke up with my phone on my face. But my depression is gone! I've been so happy for the past week. So I'm hoping this is things working out finally. That I can finally have my happy ending you know?

Glad you did it, your an amazing mummy and Harley is beautiful and happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"