I finally had my baby!

Lucy&Pard

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just to let you know I finally had my baby on wednesday afternoon.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: We have called him Leo Magnus Johal. He weighed 8lbs exactly.

He is totally gorgeous.Had a rough time in hospital but to cut a shortish story shorter I felt funny at 1am on wednesday asumed it was another false alarm woke up at 6am with contractions but thought they werent too bad so just had paracetamol and hot water bottle. I couldnt time them but they got really really reallly painful. I was sick too so asumed it was the beginning but it was actually transition! By 8am I was unable to walk but was dreading getting to hospital and them saying youre 2cm love so held on...got there at 12pm. They left me in a delivery room for 15 mins I was actually climbing the walls! They examined me and I was 9cm/10cm dilated! I had some gas and air for a while....which was wonderful but then when I came push I had no contractions left! They took the gas and air off me and I was too late for anything else! After a while of pushing they totally stopped...(contractions) then baby passed meconium and he was stuck....next thing I know the room is FULL of people registrars etc the lot and I had forceps delivery without any pain relief. I didnt know at the time either but the cord was around his neck but they kind of kept it from me. He was born at 3.16pm and is now totally fine. I stayed in for 24 hours so they could do observations on him.

I had a few stitches which took ages when all I wanted to do was hold my baby! But we are home now and it all seems like ages ago.

Will post some pictures when Leo has stopped screaming!

Good luck all you ladies left!!!!! I would do it all again in a second!

LUCYXXXX

Congratulations - you did so well!! Can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy!!! x x x

congratulations and well done!! :)

Congratulations hon. CAn't wait to see pics. x x

Congratulations!! Cant wait to see the pics :yipee:

:hugs: ahhh!! Such fantastic news Lucy! Sounds like you did amazingly with the labour hun. Glad you're both doing well and am really looking forward to seeing him!

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see some pics of baby Leo!
xx

Aww congrats hun! Can't wait to see pics! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->