I finally know whats happened! lol :) - I MISCARRIED :'(

Massive *C*O*N*G*R*A*T*S* !! have a blissfully happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

Hi hun try not too worry to much i had periods all the way through my 1st pregnancy i know ppl says it never happens but me n my mum r living proof lol, With my 1st i were 4 weeks pregnant n just before i were due my 11 week scan i had a period doctors checked everything over n sed everything was fine n i carried on having a bleed nearly every month, I hope this is your BFP please let us know how you get on, Good luck hun xxx :)

I hope the scan outcome was a good one for you. :hugs:

Hello girls

:( unfortunately I had a miscarriage :( they couldnt see anything on my scan and no HCG left in my blood. Im trying to stay positive and get back to trying hopefully it wont be too long before I get a :bfp: again.

Thanks for all your support.

xxxxx

Oh darling :cry::cry::cry: I'm so sorry, thinking of you :hugs: xx

:hugs: Thank you Hayzeb everyone has been so supportive I'm so grateful :hugs:

xxxx

Truffleax - babe update your 1st post otherwise people are going to keep congratulating you and I don't want you to be more upset.

Sending you loads and loads of :hugs::hugs:

Truffleax - babe update your 1st post otherwise people are going to keep congratulating you and I don't want you to be more upset.

Sending you loads and loads of :hugs::hugs:

Hun Im not sure how to do it ??? :( I did try :wacko:
xxx

sorry for your loss :(

does your first post say edit at the bottom? you should be able to update it like that

ino how u feel hun exactly tho, i had a bleed that turnd into just a little heavier than AF no pain tho.and found out monday that the bby had passd thru wen i was bleeding heaviest.so sorry 4 ur loss sweety iv u eva wna tlk uno wer i am xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->