I flipping hate stress

chasemanzmum

Reaction score
I dealt with this kind of stress my last pregnancy. But man this takes the cake (fyi long story). Our old room-mate had left in January 2012 after us bitching at him. Seeing as how he totaled our car 2 days before thanksgiving of 2011. He never said he was sorry or manned up to pay for the car.On thanksgiving he squeezed out 2 tears a minute before he left to have thanksgiving with his family (as in we weren't able to see ours but saying without saying directly he basically thumbed his nose at us). Since december 2011 we were getting his fines and stuff in our post office box. He was just soooooooo stupid at the time he claimed to be someone else. Had drug marks up and down his arms and heck the man didn't even bathe till our other room-mate told him he stinks take a bath. Later we found out he wasn't even legal to drive. Now they came here with a warrent for his arrest for unpaid fines due to the accident. He hasn't paid us crap toward the car either. Yet he is living high on the hog on his disability (which I know he don't deserve anyhow cause he brags how easy it was for him to get it). That all he has to do is go before a judge and work out a payment plan. And they will let him go. This is in pennsylvania, now if it would have been me I'd be doing serious jail time. Disguists me how easily some people can get away with shit. And law abiding citizens get the shaft, ugh.

Awh Honey, chin up! I'd call these companies, get your address taken off of his accounts and try to leave him in the past. He really doesn't sound worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->