I Found my Cervix!

YanagiSan

Reaction score
After trying for like, 6 months off and on, I finally found it! :happydance:

Seriously, it was really hard. [To find, that is. It was actually soft. ^^;] I mean I know WHERE to find it but... I guess I was trying too far back. Apparently I was passing it somehow. :shy: There was this bump up top that I was passing by and tonight I decided to back track and feel it better. Surprise, cervix.

So anyway, now that I found it and touched it [with clean hands] I've got the weirdest eebie-jeebie feeling, like when you hit your funny bone or poke your belly button! Does this happen to you guys?

I HATTEEE THE POKEY BELLY BUTTON FEELING!!!!!
Seriously, just thinking about it gives me the eebie jeebies.
I personally never had that feeling with my cervix though.

i found mine the other day too didnt give me that feeling forsay, its gone now :(

It's gone? :shock: [Or do you mean it's just up high and you can't get at it?]

Are you sure it's not the pubic bone you found? :) I get the funny feeling when I'm touching that, nothing really when I touch the cervix. And you do need to pass pubic bone to get to the cervix.

mine was def my cervix my doctor showed me were it is cause i asked when i was pregnant then i lost it because it was in a wayyyyy different spot then when i was pregnant n i think its raised up now stupid little hole is hiding.

Soili: Definitely the cervix- felt the little opening and everything. [I used to hit my pubic bone all the time looking for it, thinking it was straight back and up. :dohh:]

Edit: Also the little opening was a bit hard to find. I guess it's "closed". [and soft!]

Cool!! :) I think I located the cervix pretty easily, but the opening - that took A WHILE.

I kind of ran into it by accident, lol. Maybe that's why I got the weird eebie jeebie feeling- I wasn't expecting it! :lol:

When you feel your cervix what are you looking for? It changes during the course of your cycle but does anyone know how? Is soft a good thing?

It's not a big change- it either feels like the tip of your nose [firm] or like your lips. [soft]

You're looking for a squishy tube with an indent in the front of it. Mine was located on the top of my vaginal canal. I felt for a squishy ridge, and followed it towards the front instead of going back, and I found it. [Which is something no one says about finding your cervix- that you're looking for a tube. I mean, I know it's a tube, I just didn't expect it to be as long of a tube as it is.]

Lot's of people chart cervical position on their BBT charts because it's another sign that you're going to or have already ovulated. It's not very good at predicting pregnancy because it changes dramatically during. [It softens, drops, and the tip opens more when you're ready to O and closes up more afterwards but stays soft until right before AF is due, when it opens up again.]

I hope that helped. ^^

i dont understand this.............. how the hell do you find your cervix....it all feels the same to me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->