I found out that I am pregnant today!

brandi91

Reaction score
After 3 1/2 years of infertility, battling PCOS, multiples failed cycles, and finally a successful IUI...I am pregnant! We are so excited!

I am four weeks and one day. I am also 13 DPO. I’m trying to eat nutritious foods and take good care of my body, but of course I’m terrified of losing the baby. Any tips to alleviate this fear?

I took four tests today. They are posted below.

Anyone have any first trimester tips for me? I’m just so excited! What symptoms did you have at 4 weeks?

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/D5D1A732-F0D6-4FA6-891B-CA6E2CE9D933_zpsw8vllvbw.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Being terrified is completely normal. Im there with you too hun! Every day im grateful i have woken up to sore boobs reminding me bean is still growing in there. I think it eases up as we hit trimester milestons but obviously only really goes away once bub is born.

My tips..be kind to your body and listen when it talks, be it a nap or slowing down. Up on fibre NOW..im 8 weeks and my gut is on vacation. I have to take fibre daily to get it going.
Do u have any symptoms yet to report? Very sore boobies was my marker at 4 weeks!

Thank you so much! I have been really, really tired. I took two naps today. I also have noticed some shooting pains in my breasts, but they aren’t sensitive to the touch. I’ve had cramping all day today, but no blood, so that’s comforting. The cramping comes and goes and feels very uncomfortable. I’m trying not to stress about it. I’m on a progesterone supplement, and I think I’m a smidgen constipated. I don’t know if that is causing the cramping or what. I notice it’s worse when I have to pee.

Cramping is normal. I had quite a bit of that already but find its aggravated when im in need of good old fibre and a quite moment in the loo :blush:

Take it easy! Your bean wants u to! Nap if ur tired. Rest helps. Hubby knows if i crash..i crash. I find if i overdo it, i get cramps in lower abdomen. My body saying whoa there cowboy. So i relax..housework can wait until tomorrow.

Fatigue is my big symptom. I'm also having a hard time eating breakfast. Bloating and constipation already. It doesn't feel like AF cramps but occasional I have mild "cramps".

No sore boobs but I never got them with my 1st.

Congratulations! It's tough not to be worried. I'm 6wk 6days and yet everytime I visit the restroom, I'm scared of seeing blood.
Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months :)

Sandy mom , im exactly the same. Any trickle feeling down there and im off to bathroom to check everything is ok. It makes me feel like a lunatic.

Yayy congrats Brandi! We are literally on the same timeline! I was 4 weeks and 1 day yesterday :happydance:

My symptoms have been:

- extremely sore boobs
- dull AF-like cramping on and off
- stuffy nose
- fatigue
- non-stop hunger

Seriously, I am like stomach cramping hungry allll the time. At this point I wouldn't mind the nausea to kick in so I don't gain all the weight first trimester :haha:

Nikki, that’s so funny that we are on the same timeline! I am waiting on my HCG today. I’m feeling fatigued. The cramping is coming and going, but no spotting and I took another test today with a nice dark line. 14 DPO.

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/E25A0AB1-20F4-4C49-9EA1-B9C64DCB2405_zpszi1idqdv.jpg

Great lines!! Everyone has told me the cramping is totally normal. I wouldn't even worry about AF showing with those lines.

After 3 1/2 years of infertility, battling PCOS, multiples failed cycles, and finally a successful IUI...I am pregnant! We are so excited!

I am four weeks and one day. I am also 13 DPO. I’m trying to eat nutritious foods and take good care of my body, but of course I’m terrified of losing the baby. Any tips to alleviate this fear?

I took four tests today. They are posted below.

Anyone have any first trimester tips for me? I’m just so excited! What symptoms did you have at 4 weeks?

https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e26/brandiwiggins14/Mobile%20Uploads/D5D1A732-F0D6-4FA6-891B-CA6E2CE9D933_zpsw8vllvbw.jpg

:hugs:
Congratulations! Wishing you a sticky bean and happy healthy 9 months!

Thank you all! I had a BETA yesterday (13 DPO). Progesterone was at a 47, but HcG was only a 33. I go back Monday for another draw. I am very nervous. I pray those numbers double!

So, so happy for you! Congratulations! H&H 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->