I gave her a rusk today..

S

Serene123

and she LOVED it! It was soooo cute. She held it herself and just sucked on it for like an hour. It went all around her face, even up her nose! :dohh:

It was soooo cute. Going to give her one every lunchtime now!

i gave charlie some mixed with milk and he loved it , can you just give a bit on its own ? i didnt think of doing this as i thought with no teeth they wouldnt be able to eat it xx

Sounds like she really enjoyed it :D

What's a rusk? =/

I was wondering that too...:dohh:

me too!

LOL. I used to think that too.. I though, maybe it's just a UK thing.
But then I saw them in our walmart the other day. I just bought Colton some about 1-2 hours ago. I got him the vegetable ones to go with his dinner.

I'm going to start giving him a finger food at every meal time. I also bought him toast for with his breakie, he gets a biter biscuit with his lunch everyday already, and I'm going to give him a rusk with his dinner.

I'm not exactly what they are.. I haven't examined them yet. :lol:

They're baby biscuits.. :rofl: She loves them! I gave her one this morning and sat her infront of the television for 15mins with it..

:blush: Naughty mummy, but I got the washing up done!

:rofl:

I just googled this for those you dont know what they are

A rusk is a rectangular, hard, dry biscuit or a twice-baked bread (zwieback). It is sometimes used as a baby weaning food Edit - can be different shapes not just rectangle

you can mix it with milk too, i tryed them and liked it myself tasted quiet sweet but had diffo vitimins in it i think, Charlie loved it xxx

So today I learn what a rusk is :lol:

I bet she looked so adorable Toria,can't wait to see the pics! :D

Rusk's are gorgeous,I used to eat my sisters when she was a baby :lol:

Mmmmm,I want some now!

Glad she liked em! :p

Mine are circles!

thinking about it mine are too i suppose u can get diffo shapes, i just tryed charlie with one and i didnt realise how much mess hed make hehe he had it everywhere lol soo cute xxx

i used to eat my little brothers rusks lol! they taste so good! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->