I gave her a rusk today..

I was going to buy a box of rusks the other day, but notice they have gluten in them which you aren't supposed to give to babies until 6mths, but the box says 4 mths onwards - that put me off - which is a shame as I'm sure Jack would love them!

OHH ok yeah i bought a box of those ..he tried them at his friends house (luka is 8 months) so he liked them but i was parinoid that he'd choke ..but the box is still here mabey ill try giving him one should be ok by now

I usually only give Jack it with milk as that's what it says on the packet to do, but I think I'll try giving him one tomorrow hehe ^^

The HV told me not to give it to her with milk untill she's 6months old

oh I thought it's the other way round that from 4-6 months its in milk and then you can give it to them on it's own. Anyway Jack isn't interested in holding his rusk yet it ends up down the front of his highchair lol!

it does say on the box with milk from 4-6 and from 9 months they can use as finger food but ive tryed charlie with it on its own but ive been watching him cos i was worried incase he didnt choke he loves it though il post pics soon xx

Ella uses it as finger food , melts in her mouth so no harm and she doesnt eat the whole thing.

aww bless her , im not going to tell you how many my madam eats for her tea .....

i still eat rusks, but got gluten free rusks i picked the wrongs one up so i didn't eat them YUMMY hehe.

You can get gluten free ones hun and reduce sugar in them.

I give kira them with her baby milk she loves it either way.

I'm terrible i don't listen to the HV opps

I found the gluten free sugar reduced ones today bought some - he had a good suck of one half & I put the other half in with some milk for his late feed, but he wasnt keen - don't know if it was too sweet mixed with his milk or whether he was just too tired - he liked them dry anyways - soooo messy though!!!:dohh::rofl:

The dry ones I think massages their itchy gums. Am thinking of buying them too....

rusks, i love them haha.
They actually taste so nice, i steal little bits off Al now and again.

My mates dad though, he took it to a whole new level, he's 48, his wife in there weekly shop buys him two boxes of farleys rusks and he eats them with his cup of tea on a night time.
Its hilarous to watch tbh haha
:rofl:
Next time im visiting her i'll have to take a pic of her dad eating them, box on knee and everything :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->