I get more confused....

SimplyCountry

Baby #2....ALREADY!
Reaction score
Was on NuvaRing and using correctly (taking out every 4th week to get AF; replacing after 5 days)
Took NuvaRing out: April 7th
First day of AF: April 11, lasted 5 days, normal; DID NOT replace ring
Day of O as per normal cycle: April 26th

Fiance' and I have :sex: on average 2-3x per week unprotected since AF stopped. I was due for my period on May 11th. Around May 1st/2nd I started having prominate symptoms:
Extreme fatigue (falling asleep at work) :sleep:
Nausea for that first week with decreased app. :sick:
Increased app the next week
EXTREMELY sore nipples to the point where I can't even get cold because they hurt when they get hard! :dohh:
About a 9 lb weight gain
Headache that lasted 5 days
Dehydrated

I've tested approximately 6-8 times all with :bfn:
I really "felt" pregnant but this week I don't feel anything. My usualy AF symptoms are extreme lower back pain and a headache the day before my AF shows up. I have none of these symptoms and the ones listed above never come with my AF. Dr finally is sending me a script for blood work because originally they asked me to wait to make an appointment until I had a :bfp:. I just don't know what to think anymore. Hoping the blood work shows positive, but if it doesn't, how long should I wait if my AF never shows before I start hounding the doc again?? Anyone in a similiar situation or have any advice?? :shrug::shrug::shrug:

42nd day in this cycle
4 days til next ovulation
11 days overdue for AF

this could honestly be horomones from coming off the nuvaring.. Your body is adjusting so things can be a little wonky for a bit. If you are getting BFN then your more than likely not pregant. And I would say it is also normal to not get an AF for a bit while coming off the Nuvaring. Good luck!

I noticed it said you are only 11 days late for AF. Your cycle can really do anything without being on BCP, it has not "set schedule" being off it. I wouldnt worry about it, or get blood work untill a month or so has gone by without getting an AF.

Sorry I didnt mean BCP as nuvaring is clearly not a pill haha. But you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->