I get my Test result back next week!

Peach

Engaged & TTC Our 1st
Reaction score
And I am so nervous!

As you girls know I am still waiting for af!

I went to the Drs Last week for bloods and water tests to be done as the hpt I did was a bfn! I am nervous! I dont know what to think! I an frightend and god so confused right now! WHAT IS MY BODY TRYING TO TELL ME!!!

Haven't got anything useful to say but good luck! I hope you get the result you want :hugs:

Hope it all goes ok Twinks and you get the answer you want hun. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

twinks are u taking vits and stuff in case??

im going for bloods next week, but i dnt know whether to carry on with vits, and no alcohol, and no egg yolk etc....xxx

Taking something called metabolic Tonic! I does not have vit e in it and the Dr said it was really good stuff!

I am trying to be really good else where although I did have two sips of my Oh Magnas today and it make me feel so drunk!:blush:

How have you been feeling hun, have you had any more signs! Good luck with your bloods

good luck hun!! im anxious too see what they say, im still waiting for mine aswell.

xxxx

i really hope everything is ok. What day do you get them back? GL i hope its the result you want xxx

Well I got my test results back today and they showed nothing?! I have made another appointment because I am still feeling sluggish and crampy! So I am hoping the Dr can offer me some advice! My appointment is on Thursday, so for all you girls in the ame boat I will keep you updated!

I am happy nothing is "wrong" with me, but I still would like some answers to why I am feeling like this and the weeing every 5 minutes is getting boring now!

ugh. I hate getting "nothing" as an "answer". Drives me mad! You'll be ok.

I went to the Dr's today and it went well he talked me through all my results! It was nice knowing what he has tested! I have red and white blood cells in my waters so he has given me some anit - biotics to take incase I was or am getting an infection! I could also have a senseritve(sp) bladder and it is taking in too much acid so if this is the case the anit's wont do antthing there for I will have to go for another water test and then maybe see a urologist(sp)

Love ya

Ah that's good news! All easily sorted problems :) Glad you're okay lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"