I give up again.

I want to be with who he was before. When he wasn't selfish and he thought before he acted. He doesn't try to understand because he thinks what he's going through because I kept it is worse than what I am. I'm not saying he's not having a tuff time but I can't control myself, I am trying. I wish he'd try too. As for childish, he's 24 in less than a month! He really needs a reality slap.

oh your poor girl!:hugs:

He needs his Mum or Dad to have a big talk with him!!! Stay away for a while - keep your stress levels down. Can you sepak with his parents maybe?
He can't treat you like this.

OK, he's probably just scared and young. ..(24 is still young for some men!..i know my OH wasnt ready for kids until he was 32!)..but thats not an excuse. He needs to pull himself together and start supporting you. I would hope his friends and family would be disgusted by his words.

Was he drunk? Has there been drugs? (Not meaning to be judgemental, just wodnering why the sudden change of heart and mean behaviour!) Sounds like vicious words meant to hurt...really it's just cos he's scared. But it's not for you to make him unscared..

hang on in there. Think about you..:hugs:

He sure does LOL, it will only get tougher too when the baby comes! Hope you work things out x

He needs a good kick up the ass!! You shouldnt have to control your hormones he should be supporting you....I really think you would be better off without him...I think that someone who says vile things like that about THEIR OWN unborn child shouldnt be allowed the pleasure of being in the babies life.....I hope things get better for you soon :hugs::hugs:

I'm fine. Few aches and pains but everything else seems to be sorting itself out. Sure I'm going to be sick tonight though, just have a feeling. Me and OH have sorted things, again. I'm still mad about things hes said but I'm sure he isn't too happy about some of things I called him either. We just have to work through it for bump :)

Hun, your not over-reacting, its an awful thing for someone to say to you, *hugs*.. im here if you want to talk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->