I give up LOL!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
I've had so much crap go on the last couple months. So many tests and things that were wrong, which turned out ok in the end.

Most recently is was my baby's size and fluids, she was small for gestational age and I had low fluids.

I had my second growth scan yesterday and she had grown a huge amount and I had lots of fluid all of a sudden... Which is great, I should be happy as it means bubs is doing well... Of course it means no induction for me.

And today I had my 38w appointment and now I have protein in my urine. So I get to go for more bloods and urine tests. Im sure nothing will be wrong because nothing is ever bad enough to do anything.

I seriously cant wait for this to be over! If waiting for the baby to be born isn't enough, having to sit and worry about all the things i've been tested for and am still being tested for is just becomming SOOOOO stressful!

Aww...well on the brightside you have more fluid! And also, at least they're doing tests and you're being looked after (I know it doesn't feel like you are half the time with their half assed explanations and everything changing 24/7). It could be worse...

Blimey, i dont blame you for wanting it to hurry up and for her to get here lol.

Like Rae said, at least theyre looking after you and making sure they do all the tests they can hun

*hugs* i completely sympathise, every time i see the midwife there's somethin else wrong!! hope things start to look up for you xx

Poor you - it sounds crap.Not long now though and that will all go out the window when you're holding LO!!!!:hugs:

I had protein in my urine and she just said to me to hand in another sample to the desk and that was it... i didnt even get results... hmmm... maybe i should have worried more :lol: but i didnt feel ill.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon :)

:hugs: Hope your feeling better soon. Wont be long till LO is here. x

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Like the others said atleast your being looked after well so you know LO is safe :D

Its horrible waiting for results, i had glucose in my urine this week at MW check and so was worrying about that but bloods came back fine. I'm sure everything will be ok hun.xx

I had protein in my urine and she just said to me to hand in another sample to the desk and that was it... i didnt even get results... hmmm... maybe i should have worried more :lol: but i didnt feel ill.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks hun... You can have a trace of protein and it is ok. If you have a certain amount that is when they suspect some kind of infection or pre-eclampsia.

Oh poor you, sorry you are having all these stressors to contend with. :hugs:

Hugs hun not long now though and it will all be worth it, even all the worry xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->