I give up, this is driving me mad!

beetle_sguk

Reaction score
I'm now 10 days late & still getting nothing but bfns!!!

Last night I had a really bad dizzy spell, almost to the point of fainting, then sat with my head over the loo! This is the 3rd dizzy spell in a week, this really was horrific tho, I thought something terrible was going to happen to me! What's that all about?

I'm doing one final test tomorrow, then I'm giving up with it all! I'm slowly going insane!

If it's negative then I'm not testing anymore, hopefully then AF will show!

Just totally frustrated not knowing what the hell is going on.:twisted:

Hi hun

Can I suggest you go and speak to your GP? I think you should go and explain how you have been feeling and the unusual late or none arrival of your period.

x

Wow, I feel your frustration. Go and get a blood test done hun.

All the best:hugs:

Alot of us have been there,see your doctor,atleast a blood test should be able to give you a definitive answer,wish you all the best:hugs:

When my sister was pregnant she never tested positive with a urine test. She even tested at 6 months when she KNEW she was pregnant, just to see and it still came up negative.

Good luck!

:hugs: I would go see the Dr. It will help to put your mind at ease. TTC is the hardest thing to do. Ive been in the Mad House for a while now....Dont give up Hun...It will happen for you. :hugs:
:dust:

Thanks everyone. I just had to vent!

Got another negative this morning.

I'm gonna ring the docs on Monday and make an appointment.

:hugs: Hi hun hope the doc can give u some answers!
x

Oh sweetie, i hope you get the answers now:hugs:

sweetie dont give up you'll get it... for some people it actually takes time for instance--- i was trying for like 7 months before i even got a line--- and our bodies do weird things to us when we start trying to get preggo... for instance i kept thinking i was pregant cause my period started doing the every other month thing-which was really weird considering i had a practically normal one that came every month before that--i literally would go nearly 2 months at a time without it and i;m only 25 and kept testing and going to the docs and they never found anything---but then u know when i was about ready to give up i got like the faintest blue line imaginable u had to literaly hold it up to the light to see it and when i talked to the docs they were like ya a line is a line no matter how faint it is... even when they did the urine test it was super faint and they almost said no but after i told them to hold it up to the light they were like yes theres a definite line--so try holding it up to the light--- and if not maybe ur period is just a lil late--it happens to all of us--- just dont give up on that baby unless some doc tells u otherwise---good luck!!

Thanks.

I honestly don't think I am pregnant, deep down. But, at the same time, I've still got the very sore nipples, the tiredness, the moodiness etc etc, which is all unexplainable really.

Lets hope the doc can figure things out

My sister was 3 months PG when she finally got a positive result. Her GP was more convinced that she was than she was. Go see the doctor, then you can
put your mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->