I Give Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicky9207

Reaction score
I Failed My English Gcse This Is The Second Time!!

I Was Getting B In The Past Papers The Min I Go Into the Exam I Lose It, Everything Goes Out The Window

I Worked So Hard And Revised Every Nite But Failed Again

Im Useless Fs I Cnt Even Get Gsce English

Sorry For The Rant I Cnt Talk To Any1 Else

Aww i know how fucking frustrating it is but it's not the end of the world? Is it..? The only good grade i got when i took mine was an A and that was in Drama, so it's not as if that was really going to get me anywhere!

There are so many things that you can do WITHOUT decent GCSE grades.. I'm studying A Level Health and Social Care and i got two D's in English. (as well as an E in Maths and Science :) )

Don't bring yourself down about it. I know it's easy to think you're a failure and it's even worse when you'd revised that much but you'll have plenty of other chances to prove yourself! :)

xxx

Are You Doing The Btec in Health and social care?

I have just done my GCSEs I am not gonna do very well in them.
I did try though!
How did you get your results already?

Awww hun don't worry too much =) remember! If at first you don't succeed, try try again! Just because you didn't pass this time, doesn't mean youll never pass! You might find that next time you pass with flying colours! For some people it takes longer, but it doesn't make you incapable :) :hugs: xxx

I know how it feels, i got an A in English but a E in maths. I just can't pass it. No matter how much revision i do or how hard i try i just can't do it! No one would actually believe me if i said how bad i was! I want to be a nursery nurse and i'm that bad at maths i'm scared i won't be able to help the kids lol :rofl:

Aw sosorry hunni, you tried your best :hugs:

I Feel So Thick!!! This Was My Second Time. Im So Stressed.

Luckly I Have The Essential Skills, Which Equals A C In English But The Only Thing Is Tat Uni Wants Gcse

I know how you feel! school sucks sometimes!

Just keep your head up :)

Is there a resit in November or anything like that? Are you having problems with the work itself, the timing in the exam, or just what they want you to say as an answer? Maybe it would be worth getting a tutor for an hour a week or something, as you may have a totally obvious problem. For instance, you may be someone who spots a word in a question and writes everything they know about it, but does not answer the question. I have many friends like this who know so much on a subject, but will not answer what they are asked for anything.

Plus, which english is it that you are doing, language or literature? Is it possible to try the other one? I was so much better at literature than language even though language is meant to be so much easier.

It could just be your exam technique and not your ability to do the exam at all :)

I did my maths gcse twice, I'm not sure if I would have failed the first time but I turned up 4 hours late thinking the exam was at 1 not at 9....so at best I could not even tell the time!

I have since been to uni myself though and managed a degree fine despite this, lol. All is not lost, give it another go! You say yourself you have something equal to a c in english so you obviously can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->