I give up!

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I'm done stressing myself out every day looking for any symptoms that baby is coming soon. Dude dates in 10 days and my doctors won't let me go over 41 weeks so no matter what I'll meet her between now and 17 days...this feels exactly like the two week wait in ttc except now everytime I go to the restroom instead hoping I don't see blood I'm hoping I start peering and my waters break lol grrrr :(

I had my first on his due date. I remember crying all day 4 days before I had him cause I was so done with being pregnant! Good luck I hope she comes sooner rather then later for you :) I still have 6 weeks till my due date and am feeling done! Lol

Yeah I've been done since about 30 weeks now I'm just so impatient it's driving me insane! I probably wouldn't be expecting her so soon if my doctor hadn't told me she'll be surprised if I make it to 39 weeks! I'm going to give her the dirtiest look at my 39 week appointment when she sees me come in STILL PREGNANT!

Aw! Hope she comes soon for ya! With my first, my doctor thought I would go early, and told me there was no way I would make it to due date( I worked up until I had baby and was making my work plans) well I had to be induced at 41 1/2 wks. I was extra pissed just because I had expectations of baby coming early. So I know how you feel. Hopefully she decides to come out really soon for you :)
( this time I'm just expecting this baby late ha!)

I know how you feel. I haven't been feeling a damn thing, no regular BH, nothing! It's driving me insane and makes me feel like it's never going to end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->