I got a positive!!!! Omg!!!

Oh wow, totally amazing news am soooooo happy for you! xx

Sooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is surely one of the best annoucements I have seen since I joined!!!!!
Congrats hun.enjoy every single day of your pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!! Such good news and gives us LTTCers hope!! Hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! xxxx

That is outstanding news congratulations. Great to see such a dark line! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! What amazing news.

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months, take good care of yourself.

Have you posted your :bfp: in the LTTC sticky BFP post? Alot of LTTCers don't come in here but would be so delighted to hear your news.

What great news!! Congratulations xx

Woo Hoo!! Huge congrats to you!!!!! Hope you a fabulous, happy, and healthy nine months!!!! :) :happydance: :hugs:

So happy for you hunnie! I saw your facebook status and I actually squealed with delight!! You so deserve it, I'm so very happy for you!!!!

:hugs:

Yippee for us LTTTCers...

I'm sooo delighted for you - you waited a really long time for this day. And I'm so happy for you...

Have a wonderful pregnancy, and enjoy every single second of it - including the sickness, and stretch marks...

oh wow! that is amazing!
what a nice strong line!:yipee:

have a healthy, happy pregnancy!

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

you must be over the moon! :happydance:

:wohoo: congratulations, thats such a strong line!!!! have a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is excellent news, well done hun! :happydance::happydance::wohoo:x

i am SO stinkin happy for you Sarah. WELL DESERVED BFP!!!

AHHHH!!!! CONGRATS from me and DH!!!!! Im so excited for you!! I wish you were down here again so we could all go celebrate lol!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->