I got it I got it

Aww pleased you found it :D

That's the same doppler I had when I was pregnant :)

xx

Wow....thats fab news Wobbs... So glad you found and maybe you can relax a little now.... you will be walking round with it like an iPod now lol

Will defo get one if I ever get my BFP x

Congratulations it's fantastic isn't it, now chill out and leave it alone lol.

Cx

I don't know if to try again case I don't find it lol!!

Is that possible to get it one day & not another ... Layla have you tried since?

i tried two more yesterday and couldnt find it, but i tried again about 30 mins ago and found it quickly.

The baby moves about at this stage so dont worry if you cant find it one time, just try again later :)

x

Whooohooo!

Char some days you will get it right away ....others you will get yourself all worked up trying to find it, spend ten mins ....Give in....then try again a few mins later and get it straight away!

...Sometimes they freak you out more than they reassure you! lol

We just recorded it onto video from digi cam :D Will post it in a min hehe

An yip I just spent ages getting it then every time we pressed record it went :rofl:

I read a filled bladder helps so early on but last night we spent ages & couldn't find it. I popped to the bathroom & tried again - we got it within a minute!!

i wish i had had a doppler... its all very exciting!!!!

Aw fantastic! Have you posted link up yet?

https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=6760

Thats it Helen i cant hear it at work :cry: and i forgot last night lol someone remind me tonight so i can listen!
xx

:dohh: That's nothing Sophie. I forgot since our PC blew up that we don't have any speakers so I can't hear it anyway. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->