i got it!!!

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
wohooo I finally got it :)
didn't realise it was a display model at the time I agreed to have the one in stock but its soooo worth it not having to wait!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/IMG-20130521-00768_zps38353d80.jpg

https://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab117/kirstybumx3/IMG-20130521-00774_zps14fb007a.jpg

Did they discount it with it being the display model? So pleased you finally got it!! x

Jealous much!!!!

That's a lovely pram. I wanted an iCandy but our budget couldnt stretch to one.

Jealous much!!!!

You can get mint condition second hand ones. We thought we couldn't afford one and found quite a few bargains, all well looked after. My parents ended up helping us out, so we got a new one, but they are out there. If you're on Facebook there's a selling page on there called 'Icandy, buy, swap, sell' which is where I first looked, plus gumtree, even eBay (just check sellers feedback if they're not local) xx

Jealous much!!!!

You can get mint condition second hand ones. We thought we couldn't afford one and found quite a few bargains, all well looked after. My parents ended up helping us out, so we got a new one, but they are out there. If you're on Facebook there's a selling page on there called 'Icandy, buy, swap, sell' which is where I first looked, plus gumtree, even eBay (just check sellers feedback if they're not local) xx

Yeah we looked online at a second hand one... MIL bought our pram for us and she was adamant it had to be brand new. She offered to get the iCandy but as we weren't paying, we felt bad about asking her to pay a lot.

Ended up with a Graco Quattro Tour which I wasnt keen on at first (OH picked it!), but now that I have it at home and I've had a chance to play with it, I'm made up. Its really sturdy and has this one handed fold thing which is a party trick in itself! Plus the basket underneath is HUGE!

I've made a couple of funky cosytoes to jazz it up a bit as we have the plain black model so its great now. Just cant wait to get using it!

You were brave letting your oh choose it!! I ordered mk e at 18 weeks so feels like waiting forever before she's here and it can get used!! x

You were brave letting your oh choose it!! I ordered mk e at 18 weeks so feels like waiting forever before she's here and it can get used!! x

I know! Especially as he'll hardly ever use it but I've picked out everything else (evidently my nesting isn't cleaning.. its buying!) that he asked if he could pick it. He originally picked the mothercare version (the trenton) but I just wasnt keen on that at all as its grey. Looked a bit drab. So we went to kiddicare and he test drove every single pram in the place and decided that the Quattro was the safest and best. Plus we dont have isofix in our car so the belted base you can get was a huge plus.

He did quite well really!

I did draw the line at a 3 wheeled one, I'm not keen on those!

Awww that's what we got to, literally cannot wait to use it :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->