I got my early birthday prezzie my BFP

xshell79

Reaction score
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

a year has past since we were able to start to ttc been a long and hard journey but its been worth it to get to where i am today.......

Im in total shock as i thought i was out this month i even joined a gym and to my amazment i got my bfp today im 12dpo. my birthdays on the 27th sept and was so hoping to have a bfp for then and its happend

Im very happy but scared to after losing my last little bean so im so hoping this is a sticky one as i know having PCOS highers my chance of mc but on a postive note............................. i wana shout out loud

............................... I HAVE MY BFP ..................................

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Picture0004.jpg

iam sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you hun i cant believe it you are going to be a mommy:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow congrats hun! September must be a lucky month its my birthday tomorrow and I got an early pressie last Wednesday a BFP.

Lots of sticky vibes hun x

thankyou all ...... im praying its a sticky one

im still in shock! xxxx

I'm also hoping to get a bfp before my b-day in November. Congrats to you!!! Woohooo you did it. Exciting days ahead...

Fabulous news hun, im thrilled for ya, gives us pcos girls hope! xx

aww thanks again sianyld xxx hope u get ur bfp very soon hun xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"