I got my homebirth :D

That's one of the best homebirth stories I've ever heard. Was that your first baby? I SOOO hope mine goes just like yours. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone, it really was perfect :flower:

I was amazed at how quickly it all happened, I never expected that at all - it was all pretty intense!

fantastic story. nearly got me crying to. im hoping for a homebirth.. worries me that i wont get in the pool. although a fast labour would be ok with me.
were u gutted that u didnt use the pool after all?
o and she is beautiful. love this pic in her moses basket. looks so tiny but perfect
congratulations hun x

Thank you, no I wasn't gutted at all. If someone had told me beforehand that I wouldn't be able to use it I think I'd have been upset, but at the time I just wanted to push her out and didn't want to wait for the pool to fill up. Looking back now I wouldn't change a thing :)

That's one of the best homebirth stories I've ever heard. Was that your first baby? I SOOO hope mine goes just like yours. Congratulations!

Thank you, yes she's my first! I can't believe how fast it went, totally unexpected!

Good luck to all of you homebirth hopefuls, I hope you all get your wish xx

Wow, what a perfect, fast, amazing sounding birth. Glad you got your wish and congrats on the little bundle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->