I got my results.... grrrrr!!

sdoon60

Reaction score
So I got my blood test results today as to why I am not falling pregnant and my cycles are so long and basically the results were about as much help as a chocolate teapot!!

I THOUGHT they were testing for ovulation which would explain my ridiculously long cycles (if I was not ovulating which is what I think), turns out they tested for leukemia, premature menopause and problems with my glands.

Seems a bit silly to me as I am fit as a fiddle and have been using OPK's so know it is something to do with ovulation. I feel that they have wasted time as doc told me I had to wait for CD 2-5 to test which meant I had to wait for AF to show her face and this cycle was 68 days long so feel like I have wasted 2 and a half months...

Now I have to wait for my fertility clinic appointment which is not till 18th Feb and will have to have more blood tests timed in with my cycle which will be another long wait!!

Sorry for the rant ladies and I know they have to run routine tests but just feel a bit frustrated!

On the plus side, all blood tests were normal so I don't have leukemia, premature menopause or gland problems!!

:growlmad:

:hugs: how strange ..... although on my cd21 bloods they did test throids aswell as O x

My whole process seems long too :( but hopefully things will look up for you... I had my first fertility clinic app in dec 2010 now got to wait until aprl 28th so i know exaclty how your are feeling
wishing you luck xxx

I went to the doctors today and have to get my blood taken on CD21, got two weeks until that can happen.

Whilst my wait isn't as long as yours I can appreciate how fed up you must feel.

Bear0609, I too am having CD21 bloods done this month, on CD2 at moment so a couple of weeks wait for me too. But doc says I should have results within a few days of having blood taken so hopefully will know by end of this cycle :thumbup: OH having SA soon too.

Honey08, my CD21 bloods are going to test progesterone and thyroid x

Bear0609, I too am having CD21 bloods done this month, on CD2 at moment so a couple of weeks wait for me too. But doc says I should have results within a few days of having blood taken so hopefully will know by end of this cycle :thumbup: OH having SA soon too.

Honey08, my CD21 bloods are going to test progesterone and thyroid x

Fingers crossed you get some good results then, my doctor said that I should make an appointment to see him a few days after the blood tests so lets see what news they bring us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->