I got pregnant and I don't know who the father is.

chantelle26

Reaction score
I went out on drinks with some friends one night. We were about 8 or maybe 10 in a group and we were in this club. So we just went dancing and we were all having fun. A foreign guy approached me and asked me out to dance with him and of course, I did. I mean, who would say no to a gorgeous guy, right? We kept drinking and dancing and the next morning, I just found myself lying in an unfamiliar bed and naked. I tried to look if somebody else was around but nobody was. A month later, I keep feeling dizzy and I keep vomiting. Panicked, I went on for a check-up where the doctor told me I was pregnant. I suddenly remembered waking up in that bed and I knew by then that whoever the guy I spent the night with is the father. However, who is he? I tried asking my friends and they seem to not know of what happened to us because everyone was drunk and wasted as hell. What do you think should I do?

Oh god :/ well if you know his name you could do a bit of fbi on Facebook! Defo try ur best to find him. Are you prepared to go it alone if you don’t?

Where was the unfamiliar bed located? Seems like the obvious place to start if this had actually happened.

Out of curiosity, how do drunk and wasted differ from each other?

Also, how is it possible that out of 8 or 10 people, not 1 person remembers seeing this person?

If you're going to make up an entertaining story to post online, you might want to write it down and then read aloud to find holes.

Where was the unfamiliar bed located? Seems like the obvious place to start if this had actually happened.

Out of curiosity, how do drunk and wasted differ from each other?

Also, how is it possible that out of 8 or 10 people, not 1 person remembers seeing this person?

If you're going to make up an entertaining story to post online, you might want to write it down and then read aloud to find holes.

I think its all very plausible. This could have easily been me 10 years ago!

Wasted is a level of drunk, IMO. If everyone is wasted, the chances of any of them remembering a person is SLIM.

Easy on the judgement. Folks come around here asking about crazier things.

Nope, not buying it. And I will point out holes in clearly made up stories as I please, thank you very much. My feigning naivete would do this budding fiction writer no good at all.

Unfortunately it happens.
My existence is proof of a very similar situation and my mum doesn't know my dad for that reason.
I don't know what you can do to aid your search for your baby's dad, but what I do know is that you just need to do what's best for you and your baby.

I hope it all turns out the best it can for you. X

I'd get tested for sexually transmitted diseases for a start as its possible you were bareback and then I'd try to re-find the place you woke up which is probably your best bet. You could talk to the club to see if he is a regular but this is a slim bet. You can also try the club's social media page to see who posts or see if you can find any photos on their page. Good luck anyway x

Something like this could happen - but based on the information provided, this is clearly fabricated. Not looking for holes in a story is how people get conned. Ignoring inconsistencies due to an emotional connection to part of the story (knowing someone in a similar situation) is also a hallmark of deception

Another red flag is this post was made the same day the username was created, and no additional posts by this username have followed. Honestly, this would be more entertaining if the person came back and expanded on the initial story, but since it was so poorly formulated I doubt that will happen.

There are message boards dedicated to sharing stories that are humorous in the degree to which they are poorly created, like this one here.

My existence is proof of a very similar situation and my mum doesn't know my dad for that reason.
I don't know what you can do to aid your search for your baby's dad, but what I do know is that you just need to do what's best for you and your baby.

I'd like to ask how your mom has handled the situation. I'm having quite the trouble on where and what to do next since everything is a mess at the moment.

I'd get tested for sexually transmitted diseases for a start as its possible you were bareback and then I'd try to re-find the place you woke up which is probably your best bet. You could talk to the club to see if he is a regular but this is a slim bet. You can also try the club's social media page to see who posts or see if you can find any photos on their page. Good luck anyway x

Hi. I already tried doing your suggestion but I had no luck on finding pics of me in social medias. I also tried browsing through my friends' phones for pics but they only got decent pics before we all got wasted. there was somehow one pic that had me in it with some guy but we were in a distance and the cam only captured his back, not to mention it's all blurry so it was not of any help at all.

The obvious first place to start is by going to the place you woke up, was it a house or a hotel? if its a house then no doubt youd be able to trace him there.
Apart from that all I can think of is posting on social media to try and find him but that means opening yourself upto hurtful comments because you know they will happen due to the situation.

good luck hun!

I'd like to ask how your mom has handled the situation. I'm having quite the trouble on where and what to do next since everything is a mess at the moment.

My mum fully admits to alcohol, drugs and sleeping about - she was 17 when she fell pregnant with me, but was in a bad place in her life as she was adopted and felt rejected by her adopted family. She had DNA tests done on 7 different guys and none came up positive. And obviously had STI/STD checks.

To be honest, since I found out as a preteen I've unknowingly given her a hard time as I felt she MUST have known who he is. She has a cloud of guilt following her with the lack of knowledge regarding my dad. I know its hard for her to deal with the guilt but she's just been as honest with me as she can, and now I'm a grown woman and a mummy myself I appreciate how hard it must have been to admit it all.

I still wish you the best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->