I got the tummy flu and ovulation is due this weekend?!? Waa...

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry: I'm 20 years old and this sounds embarrasing but I want my mommy!. Shes always made me feel better when I'm vomiting. I took a nap woke up to the tummy flu. my 19 month old was at my grandmas Monday and she said she vomited 2 times but was fine after wards. I got her back that night and she wasn't puking anymore so were thinking the 24 hour flu.. Still sucks I feel like ass and I have my 6 month old that is teething and having a growth spurt and shes been really fussy. To those moms with kids that get sick and still take care of them (YOU HAVE ALOT OF POWER)~ How do you do it?
Also will this affect my ovulation???:hissy:

Awwww That sucks!!! !Im sorry! Keep plenty of fluids in and try to rest and take it easy! Hope you feel better soon!

April

Feel better!

As for affecting O, I'm not sure. I got the flu 3 days before I O'ed, but it hasn't been long enough to really know what a "normal" cycle is for me...look at this month - I haven't O'ed yet and I should be so either my cycle's going to be longer than the last 2 months or I won't O...sorry I couldn't answer the question!

As for looking after 2 kids and being sick...I have no idea how anyone does it, they just do. Feel better soon.

Thank's guy's. It was just the 24 hour bug. Thank goodness! So I'm alot better now still taking it easy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->