I got through the night with no leaks! (With disposable/cloth mix)

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
As I have said on other posts I have had really big issues with nappies in general. Almost all of my cloth nappies get pee and poop everywhere and don't seem to fit my newborn right so I gave in and used disposables most of the time. I have always used the disposables on a night but lately have had issues with them having pee leak out at the back all up my sons clothes. I change him whenever he wakes up on a night so about every 3-5 hours. Last night I decided to try using my newborn size hugga buns nappy (which made a useless nappy with poop going all up LO's back and down his legs) with no inserts in as a wrap over the disposables and I had no leaks! I don't know if it is coincidence and if that is what stopped the leaks but I wish I had tried it sooner and I feel like I may get through the next few weeks without ripping my hair out if it keeps working until DS fits into his cloth nappies. :thumbup:

:happydance: yay, glad u found something that works for you!

Judging by how fast he is growing I don't think it will be long until he fits in all his reusable nappies and with any luck once they fit him right they will keep everything in. But until then I am glad something seems to be working how I expected a nappy to work.

ive done that more than once in the beginning, disposable with wrap over, it seems like a good solution if cloth isnt working for you overnight, at least until your LO chunks out a bit lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"