I got to see my babys heartbeat!!

michelleclare

Reaction score
Well i am 6+1weeks and had a scan at 5+1weeks and all they saw was a sac. One weeks later i was so nervous i was sick, i was told they could see the yok and to my told shock a fetal pole. Happy with that she said hang on i can see a heartbeat and there it was my beautiful baby with its heart beating!:happydance: I am so happy i can not describe how it feels after my most recent loss i had lost hope, i have truely been blessed!!!:cloud9:

I got to see my babys heartbeat today too! Im 7 weeks 3 days and had suffered from a missed miscarriage about 3 months ago. The woman found it straight away and moved the screen towards me, i couldnt believe it, asked her to double check lol. Isnt it a relief? Congratulations on your good news. xxxxx:thumbup:

Congrats ladies.

Cant wait to see something that will make me feel really pregnant!

Congratulations buddy! :happydance:

So happy for you that everything is ok xxx

thats wonderful! I can't wait to see mine as well!

Well i am 6+1weeks and had a scan at 5+1weeks and all they saw was a sac. One weeks later i was so nervous i was sick, i was told they could see the yok and to my told shock a fetal pole. Happy with that she said hang on i can see a heartbeat and there it was my beautiful baby with its heart beating!:happydance: I am so happy i can not describe how it feels after my most recent loss i had lost hope, i have truely been blessed!!!:cloud9:

congratulations H & H 9Months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->