i got two lines but very skeptical... af is here :) finally!

yeh and nearly pos opk tests i know i know xpoas lol...i got the 40 mui which arent sensative i got strong line on there not quite pos yet.....so i dragged dh upstairs just incase :p

ooooo i guess the next couple of days will tell u one way or the other,im thinking the good other tho lol xx

yey af has arrived :) and couldnt be happier.....all my stressing has gone and im ready to start anew cycle x

:happydance: about time the cheeky :witch: showed her ugly mug!!!!

:dust: a-plenty for your next cycle chuck xxx

haha i know :)
im sooo pleased never thort id say that....im going to do this cycle so differently got many things lined up :)

haha i know :)
im sooo pleased never thort id say that....im going to do this cycle so differently got many things lined up :)

That's the spirit!! If she shows this time, I'm adding OPKs to my monitor. Going to stick with the pre-seed. Need to learn this whole temping thing.

How about yourself? I need ideas. :winkwink:

Ok so hears this cycles plan.......

After a long talk with my Husband about ttc madness he sat down and listened wow lol
He said he wants me to do everything i can do and he can do to have a baby.so here i go..........

Here are my steps.......
1) I am trying to chill out this month and take things easy.......
2)iv solved the pos opk buisness :p the test were way to sensative for me so have stopped.My doc recommended cbfm so that shall be arriving.
3)Im going to temp if i can but not worry about it too much.
4)i am going to drink 2 litres of water everyday.
5)Ill be drinking raspberry " You may take this herb during the entire cycle as it strengthens the uterine lining, thus helping to lengthen the luteal phase. But do ask your healthcare provider about continuing red raspberry leaf once pregnancy occurs. Usually, it should only be taken in the last trimester of pregnancy, because it “tones” the uterus."
6) i shall be eating v healthy and try to aim to lose at least 10 pounds.
7)I shall be taking a small dose of Maca...a natural way to regulate hormones.
8)continue taking daily folic acid

and of course lots of bding......

i have been ttc for 2 and half years hun just keep going it will happen im convinced and am not giving up yet G.L. xx

Excellent plan Clare! I'll be interested in seeing how you get on with Maca, I went looking for some yesterday but couldnt find any!

18months not too long.i would have tests done though to rule things out to why youre not pg yet though.i went after about 4 months or so to get tests and glad we did as i found out i had pcos and dh low count.

they refused any testing for at least another year.im young so im not to worried.didnt get af until dec so im only on cycle 9 :)

me and dh found out when we were 22.quite a blow at that age really when we atomatically thought we would be able to get pg by not using protection lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->