I guess we're ntnp....

Joss_Taylor

Reaction score
So I guess we're ntnp! My OH and I have been pulling out since our son was born 8 months ago. My OH knows I want another soon but he keeps saying not yet. But in the last couple weeks we haven't been using the pull out method at all, his choice! He even told DS this morning 'who knows you might have a brother or sister soon.' I'm super excited.

I had been charting before my son was conceived and it worked great but AF isn't back to normal yet so I guess we're just going to wait until the end of the month and if AT hasn't come yet we'll test. Got my fingers crossed for baby #2!

We're in similar situations!

My DS is 9 months old and I've wanted another since he was about 6 months but we decided to wait until he was a year old. I'd quite happily get pregnant now so I've let DH decide (we use the pull out method too). The past few weeks he hasn't pulled out so I guess we are NTNP too!

I have an app on my phone to track my cycles and also shows my fertile time, he knows about it and jokingly checked it the other day to see when I was "fertile" and still decided not to pull out. I think he just says he doesn't want to try now as he doesn't want the added pressure :haha:

When will you be testing? I'll be testing around the 25th if AF hasn't shown

I'll be testing the 28. My cycles have been off so I'm going to wait until the end of the month if AF hasn't showed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->