I Had Baby Alfie :)

Emily louise

My Little boy Alfie
Reaction score
So I was planned to go in to get induced on Wednesday morning but on Tuesday afternoon I started with some pains . Hospital said ive got to stick it out until I cant talk through them but I knew something was happening so rang back and they said come in I was still cm so they said go home but my waters went a hour after I arrived at the hospital ! I went up to the ward until I progressed I had a bath and ended up being 7 cm then I somehow walked to delivery and I was 9 cm :thumbup: I only had paracetamol up to this point
I asked for an epidural but it didnt work because I was having back labour so and it only works on your tummy I could still feel my legs and stuff :/
I had a tiny bit of gas and air and breathed through it all finally time to push
My boy made an appearance on 12th October 2011 weighing a healthy 8lb 6
Hes so good for me its untrue the love for him is unconditional and I would never ever give up on him . Even though his dad still dosent want anything to do with him hasnt seen him and hasnt evn said congrats of asked if any of us are okay but its his loss hes lost the most special thing he had . I dont act care about him anymore he still carrying on the way he was partying and no change in how he was . Theres only one boy I need and thats Alfie :hugs:
heres my little boy
Alfie David Schofield
https://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd389/emilylouisex1/303785_10150417650962930_744182929_10365239_1806282894_n.jpg

Hes gorgeous!
And well done you, you did so well. All my congratulations :hugs:

Congratulations babe, well done! Get as much rest as you can :kiss:

Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby boy :D

Congrats he's adorable, sounds like u had a lovely delivery too!

Congratulation. Sooo cute. Well done on getting so far with just paracetamol!! :flower:

Congratulations ! My gosh do you ever make cute babies !! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->