I had early scan ...

mum0f21990

Reaction score
I got an early scan today as i had alot of dull cramping amd when i was wiping there was tiny bits of pink and brown discharge..my period started on 9/5/21 and im sure i ovulated on the 23rd on may..my scan showed a sac and a small yolk

Does this sound about right

The lady didnt seem concerned

And said she couldnt see any blood around it and maybes its just implantation bleeding (even though i got my postive on a digi on the 7th june

She has booked me another for 2 weeks time

But im still get cramps and spotting tiny light brown when wiping,iv also just went to toilet today and more light brown/pink discharge and few red spots

Any help or positive stories would be great as im a worrier x

Awww bless you.
I actually had spotting a 14dpo at 4 weeks pregnant and it was a brown orange colour. I've never had implantation spotting b4 so I didn't expect it at all.
But i think that's what it was even tho I got my faint bfp at 10dpo.

I then had spotting on and off right up untill 9 weeks.
Only on wiping and was pink.
But at 6 and also 15 weeks I had a bleed. A red bleed.
Fearing the worst I broke down because we tried for 11 months for this baby and last year i suffered 4 early pregnancy losses.
I have also had miscarriages in the past and with all my other healthy pregnancies I had no spotting or bleeding.

Anyway when it happened at 6 weeks I had a scan the next day and see baby and HB. The lady cud see no reason for the bleeding but said it cud be a threatening miscarriage. I was booked in 2 weeks later at 8+1.
That scan showed baby had grown and I was measuring ahead by 2 days.
I continued having the on off spotting until week 9 and then it stopped.
But at almost 15 weeks (14+5) weeks I woke up and was bleeding. It was red again and had tiny clots. I also had cramps.
I went to a&e and they sent me up to the early pregnancy unti and i had to have a internal examination.
I was then told I had a erosion on my cervix.
A very common thing and esp in pregnancy.
It does not harm the baby.
It's basically a blood vessle that can get easily irritated and bleed.
I've not had anything since then and I'm now 26+1 weeks with a baby boy.

Just wanted to share my positive story.

Also u can have implantation bleeding right up intil 8 weeks.
I was told that by my midwife and its also very common to spot and bleed in pregnancy esp first trimester.

I really hope that helps.
Good luck hon

I had two episodes of bleeding and a lot of spotting between weeks 6 and 8. I’ll be 12 weeks tomorrow and all is going well since then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->