• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I had my 20 week scan today and...

Leliana

Mum to Pud
Reaction score
We are Team Blue!!! :blue:

I am so happy I want to shout it from the rooftops!! I know this is a totally self-indulgent post but does anyone else feel this way? I love my little dude so much and I'm thrilled to be in the Blue Crew!

I feel that way!!!! :happydance: We love him soo much, welcome over! xx

Thank you! I don't think I realised how much I wanted a boy until they told me I was having one, I am so excited! :D

I am so excited to be having a boy too. We only want 2 kids and already have a girl. When they told me it's a boy, I couldn't stop smiling.

Congratulations! I know the feeling.. I already have a boy and when I was told I'm having a girl this time I could not stop smiling!

Thank you so much ladies! Congratulations to you too on all your little ones, this is such a wonderful feeling, I wish I could bottle it :)

Here are a few pics of my little dude:

sparkyboy.jpg

sparkyboy2.jpg

Congratulations on your boy :) We already have a boy and have found out we're team blue this time too x

Congrats!! Hubby and I are like that 2 after 4 girls lol all we wanted was a little boy. I still dont think i will believe it till he is here and I have checked for myself though haha!!

I too wanted to shout from roof tops about my boy first time around!!! This time I am having a girl, and although more daunted by that (GOD knows WHY) now I've had more time to get used to the idea, I'm really happy about that too :) It just took a little longer to sink in.

We were so surprised as we thought this LO was a girl! We don't have any names prepared or anything but we are just thrilled :cloud9:

Cupcaker - I definitely think it can be unnerving when you are only used to dealing with either a boy or girl. Congratulations on your pink one. Girls are fantastic, you will have so much fun with her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->