I had my baby! My story

H a

Reaction score
hi guys,

well thought i would come on here to see how you all are?

can't believe this time last week i was being induced!! time flies so quickly.

I can now explain what happened now im more in control of everything.

well was induced on the monday morning 7am via a tablet which usually dosn't work first time they left you for 6 hours to see if it did anything but by 1pm i started having contractions!! they moved me to a ward waiting for the delivery suite to become free at 3pm by then i was having some really strong ones - funny sat on a ward suffering in pain with everyone watching! ha

then finally at 7.30pm they called me down and i was having serious ones, upto then i had no pain relief which i was amazed at myself for but i did decide to have gas an air to help totally spaced me out had no idea what was going on!

williams heart beat kept dropping every time i had a contraction so the midwife's were getting really worried, had 2 lots of test on william to check he was okay which he was but they still wasn't happy! had so many doctors in and out the room was mad!

the pain was getting a little unbearable as i have such a bad back they decided epidural would be best, but it took them 5 attempts and over an hour to sort that out due to my discs in my back being so close together was a nightmare!
BUT when it worked it was amazing!!! i still hadn't dilated much so was put on a drip to speed it up but by 6.30am tuesday morning they gave me 4 hours to see how much further i could go but still was 6cm!!! rubbish!

so in the end the doctors were getting really worried about baby they decided emergency c-section had to be done. so they whipped me off to theatre and 20 mins later i had william!

he's so gorgeous i can't take my eyes off him, was shocked i think to be a boy as i had been convinced by everyone it was a girl but i didn't care he's beautiful he was actually 8lbs 7ozs as they hadn't converted it correctly.

i stayed in hospital till thursday, midwifes were amazing they gave me a morphine shot weds so i could sleep as i had only had 3 hours since sunday was so shattered!

i'm struggling to get about a bit but im sure each day it will get better he's sleeping and feeding really well.

IM LOVING BEING A MUMMY! It's the most amazing job ever x:happydance:

Well done and congratulations :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back