I had my baby!! (natural birth plan went out the window!)-WARNING honesty about pain

congratulations, thankyou for the graphic pain images lol :) x

Wow! What a crazy, but amazing birth story! Who would've thought shifting positions in bed would make your waters break!! Glad you finally got pain relief! I tried an all natural birth, but my goodness the pain is crazy! Congratulations honey!! She's absolutely beautiful!!! :hug:

I think its really important that we are prepared for how much its going to hurt, esp me being a 1st time mum, so thank you very much! Hopefully in the UK we can get seen quicker, I will have an epidural if I need one!!! Your daughter is beautiful- congrats xx

Thank you everyone! I think that was just it, I wasn't prepared for the pain and got scared once it hit me and by how fast it hit me.. BUT now that I know what its like I would like to go natural next time as i will be more prepared and know what's going on (mostly i was scared of how much worse it might get) but for the 2 1/2 hours i was in "active labor" with contractions every 1-2 mins it really didn't seem that long, it seemed more like 30 mins lol

Congrats! She's beautiful!
I'm confused though I thought if you were on pregnancy medi cal that everything for the pregnancy, birth, baby was covered? I have friends who were on it and never were they treated like that.

Yes I am but the only hospital in my area that accepts straight medi-cal is our community hospital 20 mins away, the hospital by my house does not accept straight medi-cal unless its an emergency (active labor and they can't turn me away) so they wouldn't let me pre register for that reason. If i had qualified for a medi-cal program like healthy families, etc. there wouldnt have been a problem as they accept that but I was only given pregnancy related straight medi-cal.. Very confusing!

Congrats! No shame in pain relief. If you're in too much pain, you can never get the job done. She is a beauty!

A lovely story, thank you for sharing! Congratulations on your little one!! x

She's beautiful! And thats why I never bothered with a birth plan lol. Great job. Hope you are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->