I had my baby!

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Hey, I have been wanting to post this for awhile, but we were in the hospital after he was born because he was jaundiced and had to go under the bilirubin lights. Then, we had to keep going back to get his levels checked and I was so busy.

But I didn't want too much more time to go by without announcing the birth of my son, Gordon Lee. He was born on July 8th at 11:58 PM weighing 7 lbs 6 ounces. He was 20 inches long.

I was in labor for 24 hours from start to finish. I pushed for an hour straight and thought he was never going to come out. lol But he came! My water broke a little before midnight on July 8th, so I called L&D and went in. Strangely, I really didn't know it was my water. I had some leakage that just came out in a steady stream. But I had been to L&D twice due to leakage the week before. So, I wasn't convinced. But it looked like I had peed my pants. The only thing that gave it away to me was the fact that I had JUST peed and then later this fluid came out. I then laid down and more came out..I guess because he head had been acting like a cork. So, when I laid down he moved up a little and more water came out.

But I just want to say that if I can labor without sleeping for 24 hours and then push for an hour, anyone can do it! It was totally worth it in the end! Here's my boy!

Attachments

• Baby 3.jpg
    Baby 3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1172.jpg
    IMG_1172.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 35
Aww, congrats, he's such a handsome little guy!

congratulations, he's lovely :) xx

Wow congratulations he is adorable. you must be very proud. I hope you didnt have to much pain and are recovering well.

He's adorable, congratulations!!! x

Wow congratulations he is adorable. you must be very proud. I hope you didnt have to much pain and are recovering well.

I'm not going to lie; it hurt to push him out. But I'm doing just fine now. :) I also forgot about the pain as soon as they laid him on my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->