I had u/s today - organised bleed seen???

everhopeful

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had an early ultrasound today as I conceived on clomid and they send you for an early assessment scan.

Anyway, all went really well. They told me that the babies heartbeat and size was all perfect but the ultrasonographer told me that she saw a small area of an organised bleed. She said that it was like implantation bruising and that I might get some spotting soon.

Has anyone else ever heard or had this?

I guess I am lucky to have been warned about the possible bleeding but was she just being wishy washy - is it something to worry about? I can't seem to find any info on the interent about it.

Thank you very much for reading this and any advice given!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Not 100% sure but i think she was talking about implantation bleeding, where the egg attatches itself to the womb lining and spotting being old blood i had it at 4 and 8 wks alot of women get it, its normal x

I think you'll probably find its more commonly known as a subchorionic bleed, and thats possibly why you haven't found so much info on it.

I had one in my first pregnancy, at 8.5 weeks (scanned because of an unrelated problem) and it was gone at my 12 week scan. I was told there was nothing to worry about it and it should not cause any problems. In fact if I hadn't of had an early scan, I probably wouldn't have known about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->