I hate FRER indents and gray lines!(Update: :witch: on schedule)

I think that looks very promising!!!

UGH! Well, I just peed and wiped pink. AF seems to be peeking out on schedule. If it stays only slight pink in the morning Ill still test, but I think the witch arrived as scheduled after all

Edit Update: :witch: got me officially overnight

Thanks everyone! Onto the next cycle for me. Maybe a glass of wine tonight :)

That really sucks but hope you get to enjoy some wine!

We aren’t TTC until June but after catching up these forums.. I’m not sure which tests I’ll be able to trust! So frustrating to have all the false hope :(

I'm sorry sweety! There are no great reliable tests anymore, I've been using frer for over 15 years now and they've deff gone down hill its a shame! Enjoy that wine and relax and onward and upward! Good luck next cycle!

I tested again today, for science, now that AF is in full flow. Just to see if I’d see something still or not. First completely blank test since Saturday. I think I must have had something low level after all, I don’t feel quite so annoyed or crazy. It must have just been still throwing low levels of HCG. Who knows really, but I wasn’t stuck with any line this time (gray or otherwise).

So sorry she showed after all :( i do get those gray lines a lot on the new test so i do think it's possible that is what was happening, and some are more prone to it that others, even if from the same box. Gl next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->