I Hate FRER!! LOL anyone else?

JleStar

Reaction score
My goodness! I can't stand the fact that a test exists out there that claims to be so sensitive that it can give a positive result 6 days prior to missed period.

I know, I know, it depends on your O day and when it implanted but still....why even have such a test?

Every month I tell myself I will wait until my missed period. And every month I go and get me one of those FRER tests. :wacko: Then I take it at around 11DPO (did today) and get a dissapointing BFN.

The most terrible part is NOW, the hopeful me, who wants to be pregnant, saying things like "it may be too early." Like why even go through ALL that.

Plus I keep hearing stories of how some got a negative and then a postive days after...ITs just torture!

My goodness! I can't stand the fact that a test exists out there that claims to be so sensitive that it can give a positive result 6 days prior to missed period.

I know, I know, it depends on your O day and when it implanted but still....why even have such a test?

Every month I tell myself I will wait until my missed period. And every month I go and get me one of those FRER tests. :wacko: Then I take it at around 11DPO (did today) and get a dissapointing BFN.

The most terrible part is NOW, the hopeful me, who wants to be pregnant, saying things like "it may be too early." Like why even go through ALL that.

Plus I keep hearing stories of how some got a negative and then a postive days after...ITs just torture!

We are the same dpo I got my positive opk on the 2nd due for aunt flow hopefully NO TIME SOOON. Lol but the 19 and plan on testing on the 20 and when I say I have my FrEr in the room waiting it's been Soooo hard and I know that feeling seeing just that 1 line absurd not over until flow shows so I will say its too early still have time just waaaait it out I'm waiting and it's soooo hard Bc I'm confused by my body if it's pms or preg I go pee and wipe and I'm like well no implantbleeding Sid I even implant... did I even Ov. Uuggghhh the wait game

hugs hun i got a bfp on frer at 8dpo but some people dont get one till much later your not out till the witch shows x

hugs hun i got a bfp on frer at 8dpo but some people dont get one till much later your not out till the witch shows x

Sounds bout right to me I've heard so many stories anything is possible just stay looking at the positive

Honestly cheap tests are often just as sensitive. I got my BFP at 8 DPO last month and it was on a WONDFO (I was only about 8 HCG on a blood test). The FRER digital did not show positive until 14DPO! You can order about 25 Wondfo tests for less than a 2 pack of FRER's too! Just wanted to put that out there. I hope you get your BFP soon! Lots of women don't get a line until later so don't worry yourself!

Honestly cheap tests are often just as sensitive. I got my BFP at 8 DPO last month and it was on a WONDFO (I was only about 8 HCG on a blood test). The FRER digital did not show positive until 14DPO! You can order about 25 Wondfo tests for less than a 2 pack of FRER's too! Just wanted to put that out there. I hope you get your BFP soon! Lots of women don't get a line until later so don't worry yourself!

Thanks I've been holding out on testing and it's hard

My frer showed positive the exact same day as my walmart 86 cent one!!!

Well frer just gave me my. :bfp: today 909 am lol still gonna retest and blood test but I'm beyond happy now to get ideas on how to tell hubs for father's day coconut baby dust to you all

Well frer just gave me my. :bfp: today 909 am lol still gonna retest and blood test but I'm beyond happy now to get ideas on how to tell hubs for father's day coconut baby dust to you all

Congrats to you hun!!!

I take back what I said about FRER's, not I dislike digitals LOL :haha:

Can you get positive on reg test and negative on digital?

I know! I was testing with FRER from 8dpo and I didn't get my BFP until I was 2 days late for AF. So frustrating.

I was 18dpo when frer gave me a v faint line. I tested right up to that and absolutely nothing!! X

Absolutely! A frer can pick up as low as 6 and their digital about 10 reliably. Other digitals are closer to 25. Give it a few days. Congrats!

Every frer I've used has give me shadow lines! Which gives a girl hope then the witch arrives.

Love your rant about FRER. Wish they didn't exist too!! I had one laying around, and as much as I did not want to use it, of course I did on 12 dpo early morning. BFN!
Can't stop trying to find stories of other women that get late BFPs... it happens, but stats don't look promising.
I will know for sure tomorrow I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->